Thursday, January 24, 2013

Susy's New Living Room


Susy's New Living RoomSusy's New Living Room by designrevelation on Polyvore

 

This was a special request I had from a friend of mine through pregnancy. She wants to redo her living room area but did not know what to do or where to start. I created this not only as inspiration but for actual items she can purchase during the time of her redeocorating process.

Her space is a bit difficult to work with but I will be drawing out her floorplan of her living space & where each of these items will be located in her living room and will be emailing that to her.

She really did not give me any direction other than her realizing her couches were bulky after reading my blog post on "how to maximize your minimal space" so I just went with what I envisioned in her space. I hope you like it Susy! xo
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment